Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coolest thing I have found so far!

Brring! Get Calls, Get Cash!


This is absolutely one of the greatest things I have heard of! Its called Brring! You Get paid to have people call you! No not telemarketers but your aunt, your mom, brother, sister and friends! All you do is select a new telephone number and link it with your regular phone. Then tell all your friends that you got a new telephone number! So How this works is they call your new number and are played a 10 second advertisement then they automatically forward the call to your real telephone number.

If you have a 17 year old daughter I suggests you link her phone up with this system. Now every time someone calls her instead of costing you its paying you!

Brring! Get Calls, Get Cash!


I know I am only one day into my adventure but I feel as though I have learned a lot about money making. From protecting my referral url with ViralURL.com to what GPT's are. Hopefully I will be raking in the doe and you will be too! Just learn from my mistakes and profit from my gains and following them!

LETS START MAKIN MONEY!

0 nhận xét: